Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hello, my darlings:) Did you miss the last round of online shopping? Were you jealous of the dancers who own those super nice dance products? Don’t worry. You will soon get yours! There’s another round of online shopping of dance items again! Do visit www.allaboutdance.com or www.discountdancesupply.com and check out the products there! The primary objective of this online shopping is to get dance shoes for your dance practices, but if you want to purchase other items like bags or accessories, you can make your order too but do bear in mind that these products are often out of stock. Miss Sim will only try to help you get them. Also, please bear in mind that the prices reflected on the website are all in us currency. You may make your payment to Miss Sim after you have received the items in Singapore dollars.

Basically, to make your order, you just have to:

1. Note down the item code, size, colour and quantity

Let me know the website you are ordering from.

3. Send the above details to me via email or sms by this Thursday, 27th of March 2008.

My email address is joslyn_dance@hotmail.com and my number is 97508182. Please do not spam my inbox ar! You can leave your order at my blog too if you want. My blog url is www.isimplylovetodance.blogspot.com. Oh yes, do let me know who you are when you make an order!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments: